As if three seasons of gelled hair, fist pumping, and spray-tanned gorillas weren’t enough, the creators of Jersey Shore are making a new show called Mama Drama, and it looks even trashier. The show will feature a group of mother-daughter pairs (the ones who call themselves best friends, party together, dress alike, etc.) attempting to live in a house together. This show called my attention to a problem that has taken over our generation: bad reality TV shows. I made a list of the shows I consider to be the worst of the worst.
- New York Goes to Work: Tiffany “New York” Pollard, originally from the show Flavor of Love, starred in this show in which she tried to do actual jobs and failed at most of them. New York spent most of her time screaming about having to touch a pig and overreacting to almost every request when she attempted a farmer job.
- Real Chance of Love: Brothers Real and Chance were the stars of this dating show in which the contestants had nicknames like Corn Fed, Milf, Bay Bay Bay, and Meatball. Need I say more?
- Rock of Love with Bret Michaels: Poison singer’s blonde hair extensions and ever-present bandana were just too much.
- My Super Sweet 16: Every episode ended in a complete spoiled-brat breakdown in which the birthday girl attacked her parents for doing something foolish like buying her the wrong $75,000 car.
- Real Housewives of Anywhere: I actually used to like the Real Housewives series until I realized watching wealthy middle-aged women fight about things like Facebook drama and party invites was a waste of my time.
- Bridezillas: This show was seriously painful to watch as I constantly felt the need to stop these people from getting married.
Photo taken from hollywoodreporter.com